How many times a week do people REALLY have sex? It may not be as often as you think. You may have visions of people rolling around under the covers seven nights a week, which makes you feel uneasy, wondering if your sex life is normal. (See: 7 Days to Great Sex)
According to the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction:
1. 13% of married couples reported having sex a few times per year
2. 45% reported a few times per month 34% reported 2-3 times per week
3. 7% reported 4 or more times per week
As you might expect, frequency varies by age.
1. 18-29 year olds have sex an average of 112 times per year
2. 30-39 year olds an average of 86 times per year
3. 40-49 year olds an average of 69 times per year
Maybe that sounds about right to you...maybe that's making you feel pretty darn good about your own sex life.
Also See: Tips on How to Romance Your Guy